Our Ethics and Standards
Who Can Join the AUIC?
If you are active in or plan on starting a career in using the internet in business and consulting and wish to aggregate the knowledge and purchasing power of like-minded people and vetted answers to your everyday business and personal interests, you are eligible and likely to benefit greatly from a membership in the Association of United Internet Consultants (AUIC). The AUIC is a non-profit Association that has no political purpose, affiliations or objectives other than to educate, promote and provide internet business consultants and businesses with useful business and personal information that can lead to educated, experienced and economically wise choices and decisions in the pursuit of their professional and personal lives.
Why Join the AUIC?
AUIC member internet consultants and businesses recognize how many product and service providers are using the low-cost efficiency of internet education, marketing, sales, and distribution to lead the consumer to a rational purchasing decision. The internet promotes lower costs of education, marketing, and distribution, and this professional knowledge can help clients and businesses create profit through efficiencies and savings. The AUIC member must agree to a code of ethical and professional business conduct and give back to the members useful and professional trade information. The aggregating of numbers and the sharing of knowledge within the AUIC affinity group leads to better decisions in purchasing services and products.
The key to happiness is progress, whether it be in life, health, skills, or profession. We believe that everyone deserves the right to learn and grow. That is why we have set up a simple, yet effective list of minimum standard requirements in order to join the AUIC. These include the following:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must work in a profession that offers services, products, or information on the internet
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must have a 1099 tax form from internet revenue
At the AUIC we pride ourselves on being a tight-knit community of people who are constantly seeking personal and professional growth. We hold our members in high esteem to act in the most ethical way possible. Below is a list of our ethic requirements.
- Operate constantly in accordance with the best and fully accepted ethical business practices.
- Comply with all applicable laws and federal, state and local government regulations.
- Provide employees with proper training and direction.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the industry by being actively involved in activities that will enhance the overall perception of internet business and the internet consulting industry.
- Work to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of clients, customers, employees, partners, and vendors.
- Provide courteous and prompt handling of all requests and complaints.
- Strive for the continued improvement of the image and reputation of the industry by good business practices and enlightened public service in the community.
If a member breaks or does not adhere to these guidelines, the AUIC holds the right to terminate their membership.